FrequenSea Hypnosis MP3's

Higher Truth

"No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it." - Albert Einstein

"No learning is acquired by anyone unless he wants to learn it, and believes in some way that he needs it." - A Course in Miracles

The problem with having opinions & beliefs is that nobody can know the truth, or the next level of truth, as long as they think they already know the truth.

Divider

The Healing Codes

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Placebo Effect

The placebo effect: A powerful well established scientific truth.

It means: What we focus on, we receive. What is held in mind, manifests. Wherever attention goes, energy flows. What we resist, will persist.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to be aware of cancer (or any other disease). I want to be aware of health.
I don't know about you, but I don't want to be fighting cancer (or any other disease). I want to be embracing health.

Perhaps it's time to change our way of thinking and acting?

Nutrition Awareness Ribbons

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home