FrequenSea Hypnosis MP3's

Higher Truth

"No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it." - Albert Einstein

"No learning is acquired by anyone unless he wants to learn it, and believes in some way that he needs it." - A Course in Miracles

The problem with having opinions & beliefs is that nobody can know the truth, or the next level of truth, as long as they think they already know the truth.

Divider

The Healing Codes

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dante is Daunting

I say, reading Dante is a bit daunting,
though no longer in native tongue,
the great Comedy remains haunting.

Many weeks will be spent reading,
entranced in the beauty and grace,
it urges one's soul to sing.

Though just beginning, I already sense
that words are just words,
and of value is the primal essence.

The message is timeless and true,
turning from vice, and toward virtue,
transcending inner hell are the few.

Clinging to beliefs and desires,
ruled by the mind and rarely the heart,
chasing illusions till the body expires.

Experiencing within, feelings of all sorts:
Of inferno, purgatorio or paradiso,
whatever it be, the mind distorts.

"Leave the mind behind" say the wise,
and with this I must agree.
Stay true to the heart and thou shall rise.

The heart thinks too, but not with words,
it just knows, innately, intuitively and always.
Adopting love and peace has many rewards.

When pushing on and reaching towards
a heart of perfect wisdom,
just know that your heart is the Lord's.

For years now I have been led,
and thanks to the graceful Lord in my heart
there are few illusions left to shed.

I know Dante's message before it's all read,
far from my first spiritual book,
I've almost lost my head.

Christianity, Hinduism, Taoism, Zen:
There remains little I haven't read.
Love & truth are universal, Amen.

Inspired by

The Divine Comedy, Translated by John Ciardi

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home